Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help! Is there a way I can download or upload a song from limewire to myspace profile page? Help!?

I can't find a song by Brian Adams " I will be right here waiting" on or under the music sections to pick from on myspace but have found it on limewire and would like to know STEP BY STEP directions on how to add the song to my page. Can someone please tell me how to do this? thank you!



Help! Is there a way I can download or upload a song from limewire to myspace profile page? Help!?

If you have comcast: http://www.comcast.net/storage/ this is the only site i have found so far that will allow the streaming url.



if you have comcast and upload the songs (not many mind you)



Follow some of the instructions on: http://www.writher.net/freew/ and improvise.



Help! Is there a way I can download or upload a song from limewire to myspace profile page? Help!?

well, in order to play a song other than the ones myspace provides, the song MUST be hosted at a different site (example: www.mymusicfiles.com/mysong.mp3). then you would have to add a tag to your myspace to embed the player and song into your myspace..



Help! Is there a way I can download or upload a song from limewire to myspace profile page? Help!?

Please be very careful when using limewire (lieware). I have yet to see a system, upon which it was installed, that was not heavily infested with viruses and spyware. If you are going to use limewire make sure that you have a complete security solution in place -anti-virus, anti spyware (at least 2 programs), and firewall (www.microsoft.com/protect ). Run scans at least once daily and be prepared to deal with some nasty infections.



I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but I see at least one computer a day in my shop that was infected this way and the owner usually ends up paying between $129 to 299+ to get the junck off of the PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server