Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help with myspace...please?

I found a song on myspace that i want but her song is hidden. Is there a code that i can view it or steal it or somethin?



I need help with myspace...please?

Maybe check iTunes and purchase it rather than stealing it? There's a reason she's got it hidden. I'm not trying to be preachy but think how much music would be available to you if artists couldn't make a living? None. Well, except maybe music from wealthy folks like Paris Hilton. I'd rather pay. giggle



I need help with myspace...please?

LIMEWIRE!!!



I need help with myspace...please?

Install a Peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing program for example LimeWire, eDonkey, eMule, Kazaa, or BearShare, and search and download, OR u can just look into your Temprary Internet Files, for the song while it is playing on the webpage.



if u don't know where are these files, click on START %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Accessories %26gt; System Tool, and choose (DIsk Ceanup, select Drive (C:) then press OK, u will see a list highlight the second one on the list which is Temporary Internet files and click on View Files, then a Folder will be opened that contain lot of sub folders and files check these one by one till u find the song. good luck



PS: it is prefferable that before u do this, to clean all your temporary Internet Files (T.I.F), and open only 1 page on the explorer, which is the page that has the song on it, cuz with every page u open, the number of the T.I.F. get bigger and be harder for u to go through all of it .



I need help with myspace...please?

listen to the song and write down some of the words that you remember. then post a question on here asking what that song is. i'm sure you'll find it. make sure you get enough lyrics.



or you could just ask the person what the song is.



I need help with myspace...please?

just tell me her myspace url and i could find it for u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server