Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace Music/ Itunes Import/ Ipod Question?

On Myspace you can find an artist page or music etc. My question is say for instance I wanted to download a Bruse Springsteen song from Myspace. I can simply click download and add it to my music/Itunes folder.



Is there then a way to import it to Itunes, so I can sync it to my Ipod?



Anyone



Myspace Music/ Itunes Import/ Ipod Question?

Yes. Find the music file (in My Music/iTunes Music/Bruce Springsteen/) and double-click it. It should open in iTunes, effectively importing it. If it doesn't open in iTunes, right-click the file, go to "Open with..." and click "iTunes".



Hope this helps!



Myspace Music/ Itunes Import/ Ipod Question?

Once it's in your itunes you should be able to simply drag it to your ipod. If the problem is that it's not in your itunes then just double click on it to play it in itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server