Monday, November 30, 2009

Are you a 'MYSPACE FREAK'?

I just heard this song called myspace freak. [its by a rapper called 'C-Side]



but anyways ... what is the definition of a 'myspace freak'?



is it someone who goes on myspace everyday to talk to their friends that they know, or is it someone who goes on just to meet ppl to get freaky with?[if ya know wat i mean]



Or is anyone who goes on myspace at all a myspace freak?



Would u consider yourself a myspace freak??



I go on myspace almost everyday but the only ppl i talk to are kids i know from school. does that make me a myspace freak? i don't think it does. What do u think??



Are you a 'MYSPACE FREAK'?

Haha funny question. A myspace freak is someone who is obsessed with myspace (like me!) they go on myspace every single day and get excited when they see new friend requests and etc. Also, they go CRAZY and freaky when they can't go on myspace because of computer problems or something.



Are you a 'MYSPACE FREAK'?

i think it means like a myuspace freak as in your addicted to it! if you listen to that song it may tell you what there talking about or get the lyrics off google!! :]



Are you a 'MYSPACE FREAK'?

Omg i think I'm a myspace freak



oh wait



I AM!!



and if you go on there EVERY DAY



ur a myspace freak too



Are you a 'MYSPACE FREAK'?

Yes, and yes to me.



Are you a 'MYSPACE FREAK'?

it means that your on myspace every chance you get.I consider myself a myspace freak.I comment almost everyone who comments me but if im gonna add someone they at least better have similar interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server