Monday, November 30, 2009

Why isn't the song I uploaded on 'myspace music' playing?

I joined "myspace music" and uploaded a song as an artist for people to hear, but it's not playing. The MP3 uploaded fine and everything, but it's not playing, and there's no error message or anything, it just doesn't do anything. My song is listed but it just won't play! Why is this? Does it take a little while for it to play after you first upload it? Please help!!!



Why isn't the song I uploaded on 'myspace music' playing?

If it shows up on your profile then go to account settings then click on music settings and make sure both boxes are unchecked. After that the music should start automaically



Why isn't the song I uploaded on 'myspace music' playing?

You can try clicking the "Up" button after you uploaded.



What it does is, you're basically arranging the order of which your songs play.



What I did to solve the problem was place the song that was uploaded as the first song to play. It should be there. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server