Saturday, November 28, 2009

Need a song for myspace help!!!!!?!???!?

o.k like me and my bf broke up yesterday and i need a song that will make him think twice or something.



plzzz people



i like all types of music



Need a song for myspace help!!!!!?!???!?

you should get big girls dont cry by fergie



Need a song for myspace help!!!!!?!???!?

Cannibal Corpse- I will Kill you.



Need a song for myspace help!!!!!?!???!?

not really sure, but may Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates. After all, it's supposed to be one of the greatest love songs ever.



good luck.



Need a song for myspace help!!!!!?!???!?

"Everyone's told you, over and over again, you're making the biggest mistake of your life."



Your Biggest Mistake by New Found Glory.



Need a song for myspace help!!!!!?!???!?

it's not over - secondhand serenade



"my tears run down like razor blades i know i'm not the one to blame it's you, or is it me, and all the words we never say come out and now we're all ashamed and there's no sense in playing games when you've done all you can do, but now it's over, it's over, it can't be over, we had the chance to make it but it's over, it's over, it can't be over, i wish that i could take it back, but it's over..."



broken - secondhand serenade



"not a million fights could make me hate you, you're invincible yeah it's true, it's in your eyes where i find peace, is it broken, can we work it out, let's light up the town scream out loud, is it broken, can we work it out, i can see in your eyes you're ready to break, don't look away..."



come back to me - plain white ts



"if you come running back to me i'll be here waiting cause i still believe in a love worth saving, if you could see the sad look on my face you'd be in your car headin back to my place..."



hopless love - daphne loves derby



"what would it take for me to be with you? i swear i'd rip my heart out if you said you'd be impressed, please be impressed. i'd go so far to please you but i bet you wouldnt care at all. hopeless love, please leave me, this broken heart is far to weak to run for you this long. i'd go so far to please you but i bet you wouldnt care at all. can you take this silence like a pill so i can breathe again. i'm just trying to ignore the best parts of you, im still hoping that i'll be with you somehow. somehow. please be home tonight, i'll die if i dont get a chance to make this just right, im sorry but i can't forget about the way i feel everytime you're here. hopeless love, why did you carve your home in me, this broken heart is to weak to hold your weight and now i regret the day we met, and help me forget your name..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server