Saturday, November 28, 2009

I went to filelodge & putfile but when i got the codes & put them on myspace no song played

AIM: CROMBIED69



I went to filelodge %26amp; putfile but when i got the codes %26amp; put them on myspace no song played message me on aim!

HTML music codes do not work in myspace because of the modularity of where the code goes in. You are unable to access the header of the myspace page. Thus you will have to use music from myspace or a video from a place like http://www.powerlinetours.com/



I went to filelodge %26amp; putfile but when i got the codes %26amp; put them on myspace no song played message me on aim!

If there is a song on your computer that you would like to use, go to the tutorial sections in a place like layouts plus.com and use one of there generators to upload your music onto myspace. I did this and it works fine. If you want to check my page out go to



www.myspace.com\diamond_dust4u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server