Saturday, November 28, 2009

How am i supposed to do this?: add my own song to myspace? i cant figure it out!!! someone help me p

Myspace help!!!???



How am i supposed to do this?: add my own song to myspace? i cant figure it out!!! someone help me please.?

You need to upload the song into a hosting site. Make sure it's in mp3 format, %26amp; try signing up at http://MediaMax.com . They allow up to 2 gigs of storage on the free accounts.



When you upload all your songs, make sure you move them all into your "hosted" folder on MediaMax to get a "url" for each song.



Next, you have to go to a playlist site. Try either ProjectPlaylist or MyFlashFetish.com %26amp; copy/paste your song urls into your playlist there. If you only want one song on your profile, just use your one song url in this code:



%26lt;embed src="URL OF MP3" height="0" width="0" /%26gt;



How am i supposed to do this?: add my own song to myspace? i cant figure it out!!! someone help me please.?

i don't think you can unless you create an artist myspace and then click add like you normally do.



i think that's the best you could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server